News:

This is great news too

Main Menu

Ambassador

Started by Dave, Mar 11, 2023, 06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bocool

I meant to show you part of it yesterday but forgot. LOL

take a look at the bottom of the Stats Center. You'll see the arrows have changed color. ;) I did the one yesterday and may do the other tonight.

EDIT: If you click on "Receive Emails And Alerts" and hover over any of the options the 'a' text becomes white and is unreadable. I solved it by making the color black about line 4217:

.notify_dropdown a:hover, .notify_dropdown a:focus {
border-color: #ddd;
background: #fff; /* fallback for some browsers */
background-image: linear-gradient(#e2e9f3 0%, #fff 70%);
color: #000;
}

Bocool

I'm also going to do the page arrows.

Bocool

I've created a new Ambassador v2.1.3a. I've also changed this footer to add the version number and am going to add the same to the new theme.

EDIT:

1.  Template files changed.
2.  Images copied.
3.  Calendar.css done.
4.  Admin.css done.

Dave

Well this isn't confusing.

Look at the screenshot, it's default curve, using the black background from Ambassador in this reply text box with Cleanwhite in the footer lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bocool

Yes, I m not done with the coding yet. LOL I didn't do anything to the index.css yet but am working on the other files because they are the easiest. That has do with the jquery.sceditor.default.css file which is already done. ;)

I just noticed this cause i'm working on the files and also jamming to some music and in and out of the kitchen. LOL

5.  jquery files done. Forgot to post this earlier. LOL

Bocool

I see there are a few images that are blue that can be changed to gold-ish. LOL

6.  Index.css is partially done. I had to change the text so we can see it until it is finished. LOL
7.  slider.min.css done.

Bocool

Should be looking good but haven't checked the mobile view yet. About to get a snack and take a short nap...

Bocool

8.  I've changed most of the blue icons to gold. :)

https://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?topic=2425.msg15284

Dave

Sorry, life happened again so I wasn't around much yesterday

Dave

Quote from: Dave on Mar 20, 2023, 03:28 AMSorry, life happened again so I wasn't around much yesterday

Bocool

No problem. RL comes first. ;)

Dave

So where are we at with his now Steve?

Bocool

It's mostly done although I've just noticed an issue. I think it's because of Firefox's caching and it makes me think something is wrong when it isn't? It only does it maybe once per week or so. I'll need to look into this...

Dave

I have just noticed that the quickbuttons in the post that they are no lowercase and not Caps as they were before. I that deliberate?

Bocool

Hmmm, not sure what happened. LOL Yesterday I thought they looked different somehow but was busy doing other things and forgot about it.