This is great news.

Main Menu

Xmas background

Started by Dave, Jan 07, 2023, 02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

It is a lot better off white than the blue

Bocool

I've adjusted the footer image so it fits better. 8)

Bocool

Changed the checkboxes to green. 8)

Dave

It's all looking pretty good noow Steve

Bocool

Been thinking... I think the background object could be spaced out a bit farther. They currently look bunched together, imo.

Dave

Here's the original image.

I could try and separate each one and then space them out more in a new image.

Alternatively we could look for another image with similar stuff in it.

I'll have a look around and post some here

Update: I have found an image that looks OK but nothing special. I have it testing on my test site https://www.davejohnson.co.uk/testing/

I've set you up with an account

user: Steve
pass: bocool2023

I've tested it and it's OK

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bocool

I've tried several times with Firefox and Chrome and the following:

"An error has occurred
An error has occurred
Token verification failed. Please go back and try again."

Btw, my children's mother likes the original background better except she thinks (like I do) that the objects are too close together. I trust her judgement on these types of things because she has a degree in fashion design and can make anything she wants...clothing, quilts, arts & crafts, etc. It's one of the few things she's really good at. LMAO

Dave

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 10, 2023, 08:49 PMI've tried several times with Firefox and Chrome and the following:

"An error has occurred
An error has occurred
Token verification failed. Please go back and try again."

Btw, my children's mother likes the original background better except she thinks (like I do) that the objects are too close together. I trust her judgement on these types of things because she has a degree in fashion design and can make anything she wants...clothing, quilts, arts & crafts, etc. It's one of the few things she's really good at. LMAO

OK I have the original large image that was used so I will separate all the images make them smaller and then put them further apart.

I'll check the testing site with repair settings and see if somethings changed

Dave

The images below I've created by cutting the individual images from the original image we're currently using. The figures in the filename are related to the width of each, the one that is named 'b_grd.png is the one I installed on the test site, which I might add, I'm rebuilding as I don't know why the 'Token' issue is happening and I can't fix it so I'm starting again

You'll see that I've also added 'Merry Christmas' to the white board. If the mother f your children is not happy with that let me know and I'll try some more  ;D

Dave

I've started again with the Test site, and I'll be adding categories soon.

Your login as per the previous post should now work fine

Bocool

No, keep the images the same size but just further apart is what we are saying. ;)

The test site is working for me now. :)

Dave

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 11, 2023, 09:40 PMNo, keep the images the same size but just further apart is what we are saying. ;)

You see to me that is way too busy, as the saying goes 'less is more'  ;) I've changed it on the testing site now and it looks a lot better. The image I used is attached

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 11, 2023, 09:40 PMThe test site is working for me now. :)

Glad to here it, I'm not sure why the error was happening