News:

This is great news too

Main Menu

Button spacing

Started by Dave, Jan 07, 2023, 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

There seems to be an issue with the 'quickbuttons' once a post has been created.

There is a border around the buttons and there is something, I'm not sure what, between the buttons also, could it be the colouring? I wonder if there shouldn't be anything between them.

Also the 'Quote' and 'More' when hovered over change colour but the 'Quickedit' doesn't.

It's possible these are all related I don't know

You cannot view this attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bocool

I thought I had fixed those. LOL I guess I didn't...

EDIT: Fixed! :)

Dave

It's within a fraction of being OK.

Put the cursor over the 'More' button and you'll see that the bottom of it is cut off, you have to be quick as the drop box covers it ;)

Bocool

What browser are you using? I'm using FF and don't see it.

Dave

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 07, 2023, 09:05 AMWhat browser are you using? I'm using FF and don't see it.

I'm using Brave, I'll test with other browsers and get back to you  ;)

Bocool

Dave

OK I have checked Firefox, and it's the same as Brave for me.

What I've done is to take a screen capture recording and then an image capture of what I mean.

It really isn't a big deal but I'm sure it shouldn't be like that.

If we can iron out these little things now them you can submit it to SMF for publication.

I like Twitch and he does good themes, but his Xmas theme looked a little lacking...if you know what I mean

Bocool

Hmmm, the image below is what I see. The difference is that I have inline mod check enabled and you don't:

You cannot view this attachment.

Dave

Bocool

Well, still a problem. I need to see it without the inline mod check...

EDIT: I just need to figure out how to turn off the inline mod check. LOL

Dave

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 07, 2023, 10:26 AMWell, still a problem. I need to see it without the inline mod check...

EDIT: I just need to figure out how to turn off the inline mod check. LOL

I have to be honest and say I don't know what that is Steve   :-[

Dave

I think I know what causing that to happen.

The top of drop box starts at exactly the same point as the button is cropped at the bottom. The drop box should be flush with the bottom of the 'quickbuttons' when it opens, in this theme is a few pixels above the bottom.

Look at the default image attached and the one from here

Bocool

Yes, I was talking to my sister on the cell but just changed it so I can now see what you're seeing and will work on it.

Bocool

OK, have a look now. 8)

Dave

Quote from: Bocool on Jan 07, 2023, 11:10 AMOK, have a look now. 8)

Yes although I'm looking on my tablet, I can see that the drop box is level now.

Good work Steve, I think it's about ready to submit it...that's if that's what you're going to do